We will notify you by email when your order is dispatched, we can confirm all orders have left our building and proof of postage can be supplied.
Please visit our delivery policy page for estimated delivery times, these times are indicative and subject to availability, payment authorisation, verification and processing. If your tracking number indicates that your order has been delivered and you haven’t received your order, you should:
- Check if someone else at your address has accepted it.
- Look around the delivery location. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbour or in a safe place like a porch or garage.
- Look for a notification of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your letter box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or to arrange collection of the parcel.
- Contact the carrier if there’s still no sign of the parcel.
- If you are still unable to locate the parcel please contact us and we will be able to raise a claim against the carrier.
The Beauty Store must be notified in writing of any missing orders within 30 calendar days from the date of dispatch for Royal Mail and DHL and within 14 calendar days from the date of dispatch for DPD.
Upon notification of a missing parcel we will raise an investigation with the carrier, this process normally takes 72hrs and pending the outcome of the initial investigation we then may be able to process your claim or have to raise the claim further with the carrier.
If we have to raise the claim further with Royal Mail, it can take up to 30 days and will require you to complete a P91 form from Royal Mail, in these circumstances a claim will not be processed until Royal Mail have confirmed the return of the P91 form.
If you believe your parcel is missing, please contact us using the below form: